I asked her what components she wanted and she said, loud and clear, "ROSEWOOD." And I was like, "You got it mama!"
As usual, I had so much fun co-creating with Our Lady AND this my first, six decade rosary. The last decade honors our beloved Dead, those who are with the ancestors...
The Maters (Hail Mary decades)
- Various Rosewood Beads (8mm) - Golden, Black, Burmese, and Mahogany
The Paters (Our Fathers)
- Rhodonite Carved Rose
- Moss Agate Carved Rose
- Dyed Howlite Butterfly (Dead Decade) - COLOR WILL VARY!!!!
- Antique Gold Rose Beads (8mm)
The Triple Goddess
- Virgin - Golden Rosewood Rondelle (8xmm x 8mm)
- Mother - Antique Gold Rose Bead
- Crone - Petrified Faceted Wood (8mm)
- Antique Bronze Flower Heart (48mm x 45mm/Zinc Alloy Metal )
- Dyna- Mites Glass Seed Beads
Find out more about Our Lady of Woodstock and her incredible, heart elevating messages.
“Like our simian ancestors, we are born clinging to our mothers, and for the rest of our lives we will reenact that first embrace, reaching out for something to hold on to—both in moments of joy and in moments of distress.”
~ "The Way of the Rose" by Clark Strand and Perdita Finn
Photo Credit of Our Lady of Woodstock Statue: https://wayoftherose.org/
Once an order is placed, your RosaLei will be created JUST FOR YOU! I donʻt mass produce any of our talismans, chaplets, malas, or rosaries. All handmade with ALOHA in Hakipuʻu and infused with all kinds of magic and blessings!
NOTE: Colors of RosaLeis (Photo Images)
- Please keep in mind that due to lighting, the differences in individualʻs monitor settings, etc. there may be slight variations even though every effort is made to represent colors of the pieces as accurately as possible.
Disclaimer: All testimonials or description of gemstones, crystals or beads appearing on this website represent the individual views and positions. Consumers should not construe any information herein as medical advice or as a substitute for discussions with a prescribing practitioner or other qualified medical professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The recommended use of Aloha Rosaleis is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a professional medical practitioner.