"The rosary is My Body,
and My body is the body of the world.
Your body is one with that body.
What cause could there be for fear?"
~ Our Lady of Woodstock
HAPPY TEN YEAR Anniversary and Feast Day to Our Lady of Woodstock who made her first appearance to Clark Strand and Perdita Finn on June 16, 2011!
The components of this RosaLei were thoughtfully chosen reflecting our Our Ladyʻs main messages of healing ourselves by strengthening and deepening our connection with Her through prayer and caring for Mother Earth.
This celebratory piece, created with the Divine Mamaʻs guidance, consists of the following:
The Maters (Hail Mary decades)
- Lava (8mm) - grounding stone with great connection to Mother Earth
- Chrysocolla (8mm) - this blue green stone looks like Pachamama herself. It invokes the power of water, sea and the divine feminine. Enhances personal power and inspires creativity.
- Olive Wood (8mm) - these beads originate from Bethlehem. The Olive Tree symbolizes peace and friendship. Reminds me so much of the Way of the Rose ʻOhana.
- Wood Grain Jasper (8mm) - *Jasper is known as "the Supreme nuturer." (HOW PERFECT! Just like Our Lady!) It sustains and supports during times of stress and, and brings tranquility and wholeness.
The Paters (Our Fathers)
- First - Lava Bead (10mm)
- Second - Yellow Lampwork with pink rose bead (10mm)
- Third - Sixth - Tigerʻs Eye Rose Carved Bead (10mm) - *combines the earth energy with the energies of the sun to create a high vibrational state that is nevertheless grounded.
The Triple Goddess
- Virgin - Beech Wood Bead (8mm) - Traditionally the beech is called the 'Queen of Mother of the Woods', sharing place of honour with the kingly oak. As such the beech is considered to be protective and nurturing, giving shade with its canopy and food that can beaten in its raw state.
- Mother - Faceted Chrysocolla (8mm)
- Crone - Metalized Plastic Gold Rose (8mm)
- Jade carved rose pendant (45mm) - *associated with the heart chakra and increases love and nurturing. It is a protective stone.
- 3mm Cornerless cube antique brass metal beads
"The rosary guides us on the path of the heart that takes us back to the sweetness and consolations of the Divine Mother of us all. Praying the rosary gives us a way to reclaim our devotion to that Mother, get our feet on the ground again, and find our way back to the garden of the Earth.
The rosary is a new way that is really an old way, perhaps the oldest way of all. We begin by holding this ancient symbol of the Mother of All Life in our hands."
~ "The Way of the Rose" by Clark Strand and Perdita Finn
In honor of this glorious anniversary, please use code: OurLady2021 to receive 10% off of your made-with-ALOHA
"Our Lady of Woodstock 2021" RosaLei!
*Wisdom from "The Crystal Bible", by the amazing Judy Hall
NOTE: Colors of RosaLeis (Photo Images)
- Please keep in mind that due to lighting, the differences in individualʻs monitor settings, etc. there may be slight variations even though every effort is made to represent colors of the pieces as accurately as possible.
Disclaimer: All testimonials or description of gemstones, crystals or beads appearing on this website represent the individual views and positions. Consumers should not construe any information herein as medical advice or as a substitute for discussions with a prescribing practitioner or other qualified medical professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The recommended use of Aloha Rosaleis is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a professional medical practitioner.