Saint Peregrine Laziosi is the Patron Saint of Cancer and those who are sick.
His mini RosaLei is made up mainly of 10mm Unakite beads which come in two lovely versions: One that is with spacers and the other Handknotted...both put together with so much love.
*UNAKITE - Faceted Round and Star Cut
- **Whether dis-ease arises in far or near past, Unakite reaches cause of it at whatever level it occurs, bringing it to the surface so that it can be transformed
- **Facilitates rebirthing, bringing to light and integrating insights from the past about the cause of blockages, and gently releasing conditions that inhibit spiritual and psychological growth
- Unakite has a unique and sensitive energy that blends the nurturing and growth symbolized by green with the love and innocence symbolized by pink
- Promotes harmony, that does not sacrifice innocence for experience (nor experience for innocence), and that will help you understand that being joyful doesn’t have to mean sacrificing success and growth
- Highly balancing energy, and is an excellent one to introduce into your life if you are seeking a balanced relationship
- Brings a calm gentle energy and can negate the effects of electromagnetic pollution
**RHODONITE Carved Rose (in hand knotted RosaLei)
Emotional balancer that nurture love and encourage brotherhood of humanity
- Stimualates, clears and activates the heart and Heart Chakra
Grounds energy, balances yin-yang, and aids in achieving oneʻs highest potential
"First aid stone" that heals emotional shock and panic lending supportive energy to the soul during process
Strong resonance with forgiveness
- Promotes unselfish self-love and forgiveness
This mini RosaLei can be used during his Novena or any time, really.
Pray with it the way you feel best. My belief is there are no set boundaries or regulations.
🙏🏾 Prayer is simple.
💜 It’s love with intention.
🌈 It does not descriminate❣️
Your Saint Peregrine Mini RosaLei comes with:
- Double sided Prayer Card (including the Emergency Novena Prayer)
- So much LOVE!
Learn more about awesome Saint Peregrine, his Novena and how to pray with this chaplet with the Way of the Rose ʻohana. Everyone is welcomed!
Saint Peregrine Feast Day: May 1st
Patronage: Cancer, AIDS, the sick.
MADE TO ORDER WITH ALOHA
Crystal and gemstone wisdoms MAHALO to:
*Judy Hallʻs "The Crystal Bible"
Please support these amazing peeps!
NOTE: Colors of Photo Images on our site
- Please keep in mind that due to lighting, the differences in individualʻs monitor settings, etc. there may be slight variations even though every effort is made to represent colors of the pieces as accurately as possible.
Disclaimer: All testimonials or description of gemstones, crystals or beads appearing on this website represent the individual views and positions. Consumers should not construe any information herein as medical advice or as a substitute for discussions with a prescribing practitioner or other qualified medical professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The recommended use of Aloha Rosaleis is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a professional medical practitioner, please! Mahalo and many blessings to you!