From mountain, sea and desert the dead are everywhere. We honor them by respectfully incorporating their bones in this unique chaplet.
This spiritual talisman was created for prayer artist and mystic witch, Janet Connerʻs:
A mélange of wood, fossil bone and shell which includes fish vertebrae, Stegadone bones, crinoid fossil, snake vertebrae, buffalo bone to name a few.
Every single Witches Rosary is one-of-a-kind:
- It starts off with Jeanne dʻArc herself in the form of a rustic bronze medallion.
- It is then followed by the beads of the dead which are chosen by the 13 women honored in this pilgrimage through a sacred and enchanting process.
- The chaplet ends with a coral hagstone which is hand picked from one of Oʻahuʻs most revered shorelines, Kualoa Beach.
- Between each of the "bone beads" are four knots. The number four symbolizes:
- a strong connection with love
- justice and stability that you need to keep in your life
- resonates with loyalty, wisdom, patience and trust
This lovingly knotted Witches Rosary is an extraordinary prayer tool to be prayed in conjunction with the Divinely formulated litany for this remarkable pilgrimage with Jeanne dʻArc and Janet Conner.
Please join us for this phenomenal, unprecedented crusade which begins on June 4, 2021.
As with all of Aloha RosaLeis babies, each piece goes through a sacred protocol before, during and after their creation.
The commissioned piece by Janet Conner of the artwork of Jeanne dʻArc is by fabulous, Lori Sweet and is available for purchase through Janet Connerʻs pilgrimage.
Please check out Loriʻs amazing, intuitive creations.
****MADE TO ORDER*****